Arena and the World Foundation is an international organization operating in favour of local development. All educational and cultural activities are related to three areas:
HUMAN ? supporting the intellectual, physical, emotional and social development of a human being, including:
- promoting physical activity and healthy lifestyle, and preventing diseases of civilization,
- reducing the effects of stress, e.g. as a result of overworking,
- developing creativity and improving social skills.
SOCIETY ? supporting the development of the society, particularly through activities whose aim is to increase social integration, including:
- promoting respect for ethnic and national minorities,
- preventing social exclusion based on such aspects as: social statuts, poverty, age, sex, disability, race, gender, orphanage,
- building partnership with other organizations operating in similar fields,
- promoting conscious and responsible parenthood, improving social skills through social campaigns, brochures, books, workshops, trainings.
WORLD ? supporting the balanced development, including:
- promoting close contact with nature and attitude towards protection of natural resources,
- building consumer consciousness and consumer responsibility,
- promoting animal rights and animal protection.
The foundation implements its objectives mainly through:
- initializing, organizing and participating in workshops, trainings, conferences;
- academic, research and publishing activities;
- organizing happenings, exhibitions, concerts;
- creating and implementing educational and informative programs;
- cooperation with media;
- cooperation with individuals, legal entities, public institutions, government and non-government institutions, including foreign and international organizations which share the Foundation?s objectives.